Terms & Conditions
By using Eciatto the user unconditionally accepts the terms and conditions of use as given here under:
- Before jumping to any conclusions or placing an order, the user may carefully read products information and services displayed in relevant sections and information in frequently asked questions.
- Eciatto is owned and managed by our team in Malaysia. All the contents of the site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making any decision.
- Eciatto is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites. We do not endorse the companies or products to which it links. Your access to any of these third-party sites is done entirely at your own risk.
- Eciatto will not be liable for any loss of data, loss/profits or any damages under any circumstances what so ever including any circumlocutory, special, subsidiary, indirect, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/services offered at Eciatto. In no occurrence/event shall Eciatto be accountable to the user for any damages, losses, negligence or any actions otherwise, beyond the amount paid by the user to Eciatto for any specific product or service.
- With a view to provide our users/customers latest information and material, Eciatto will make changes in the products or services described on this site from time to time. The prices displayed on website are for Internet orders. Availability and prices of items are caused to undergo change without prior notice. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. Eciatto is not responsible for any typographical or photographic errors/shortcomings.
- Apart from any or all of the aforesaid Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers, FAQ or anywhere else in the site, any refund or payment by Eciatto to the user (or anybody acting on his behalf for any reason whatsoever) shall not become a waiver of any or all of the terms and conditions made and shall not become a precedent for similar actions/claims in future or confer any rights on the applicant. All such refunds or payments, if any when made, shall be subjected to a deduction of RM25 on account of Bank charges and other processing overheads.